- Plant-based — sustainable cork + premium natural tree rubber.
- Non-toxic — no junk, no toxins, no harsh glues/dyes/inks, and no plastic (ever).
- Non-slip — Sweat + Cork = Grip. Cork releases an organic grip-enhancing substance when wet so it gets even more grippy when you sweat! No towel needed.
- Supportive — 4 mm thick base for balance, comfort and support. Keep your wrists and knees happy and healthy.
- Antimicrobial — cork’s surface naturally removes bacteria and odors. No funky smells.
- Carefree care — to clean simply spray with a natural mat cleanser and lay flat to dry.
- Practice ready — no break in period. Rolls out flat and stays put.
- Zero waste — 100% biodegradable. Good for you, good for mama earth.
- FREE hemp carry strap — instead of plastic wrap we use a hemp strap to keep the mat rolled for shipping. Win for you, win for our planet! Learn how we pack low waste.
- TRACTION TIP — spray water around hands and feet before practice for extra grip.
- *ADVANCED TIP — if you’re practicing inversions like forearm stands and handstands and want to maximize traction, flip the mat over for a grainy rubber texture (similar to a Jade mat).
- Roll your mat up loosely, don’t fold or crease.
- With extensive use, surface cracking will occur. This is purely visual and does not affect the firmness or durability of the mat.
- To clean, simply spray with a natural yoga mat cleanser and lay or hang flat to dry.
- Cleaning recommended 1x weekly, more frequently with heated classes.
End of life
- Cork and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable.
- If and when you’re ready to part with your mat, consider donation or drop it off at a recycling center.
Our products are junk-free, natural, non-toxic — no PVC, no TPE, no synthetics, no plastics. Our mission is zero waste. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including our packaging. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.