- Natural — 100% unbleached cotton. No toxic dyes, no synthetics, no junk. Our Ananday yoga strap is free of harmful dyes and chemicals found in traditional yoga straps. The cotton strap is biodegradable and metal rings are recyclable. No plastic is used in production or packaging.
- Flexible — 6 ft long, perfect size for a wide range of movements without leaving a trail of unused strap in the way. D-ring buckles can be securely adjusted to different postures and alignments. Fold the loose end back on itself and tighten to your desired loop size.
- Non-slip — secure and non-slip even in the most sweaty and challenging postures. Increase flexibility, deepen stretches, assist with hard-to-reach poses, enhance warm ups, strengthen and tone, and add challenge to workouts.
- Safely increase flexibility — expand your mobility in harder-to-reach poses.
- Enhance alignment — use a strap to move into new spaces while keeping a stable foundation.
- Lightweight & portable — fold up or roll up. You can even use the strap as a mat sling.
- Easy care — hand wash or set on a delicate wash cycle with natural detergent. Air dry.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE — We love our products and think you will too. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return for a full refund or exchange within 30 days. No questions asked.
- Wash with you regular laundry, or hand wash, anytime your strap needs a little freshening up. Delicate cycle and natural detergent recommended. Air dry.
End of life
- Cotton is compostable, metal parts are recyclable.
Our products are junk-free, natural, non-toxic — no PVC, no TPE, no synthetics, no plastics. Our mission is zero waste. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including our packaging. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.