Our bestselling kit with the foundational pieces for a yoga practice—mat, blocks, strap, and a yoga bag for effortless storage.
On the go? Bring your practice wherever life takes you.
Not sure how to use props? Check out our FREE Block & Strap eBook →
Why we use cork: Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials available. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is stripped by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. A harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more carbon dioxide than one that isn’t harvested. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
Cork is non-toxic, non-slip, naturally antimicrobial, and gets grippier as you sweat. Perfect for a physical yoga practice!
Our starter yoga kit includes:
- 1 Cork + Natural Tree Rubber Mat
- 1 Hemp Yoga Mat Carry Strap
- 2 Renewable Support Blocks
- 1 Cotton Alignment Strap
- 1 Carry-All Canvas Yoga Bag
- Product details + care instructions are available at ananday.com/care (because the internet can be a great way to reduce waste!) We’re minimizing packaging extras like product inserts, labels, and tags to reduce single-use waste. Learn how we pack. If you have any Care questions always feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] We love hearing from you!
End of life
- Cork, tree rubber and cotton are 100% biodegradable. Metal components are recyclable.
- If and when you’re ready to part with any of the items, consider donation in your community or drop off at a recycling center.
Our products are junk-free, natural, non-toxic — no PVC, no TPE, no synthetics, no plastics. Our mission is zero waste. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including our packaging. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.